Integrated Planning Process Improvement Guide
Even with the most rigorous planning, you may find that you encounter problems or obstacles in the implementation of your plan. This resource provides you with guidelines, tips, and case examples to help you get your implementation back on track. It focuses on five process elements to consider when you are thinking through how to make improvements to your planning:
1. Purpose: Why should we pursue this initiative?
2. Evaluation: What makes the initiative planning process successful?
3. Leadership: Who is the champion for the initiative planning process?
4. Expertise: What type of expertise is needed?
5. Impactful Meetings: How do you make the best use of meeting time?
Download Formatspdf PDF document