Strategic Enrollment Management
Participate in a SEM community of practice. Join other colleges in this year-long opportunity to deeply engage in a SEM project. Attend the SEM Academy June 1-2, 2018 and receive resources, tools, and support. Apply today!
A dynamic collection of shared practices that provides you the opportunity to learn, share, and collaborate with other SEM practitioners in the spirit of a community of practice.
- SEM Organizing Framework
- SEM Operational Definition
- SEM-ASK Advisory Committee
- System-wide SEM Survey - Executive Summary
They are almost here! These guides are on a phased release schedule starting in April 2018.
- A Roadmap for Strategic Enrollment Management Planning (coming soon)
- Calculating and Understanding FTES and Productivity (coming soon)
- Data Tools & Metrics for Strategic Enrollment Management (coming soon)
- Developing and Managing the Course Schedule (coming soon)
- High Impact Retention, Persistence & Success Practices for Strategic Enrollment Management (coming soon)
- Targeted Marketing for Strategic Enrollment Management (coming soon)
- Understanding CCC Budget and Reporting Part I (F320 Report) (coming soon)
- Understanding CCC Budget and Reporting Part II (Schedule C, FON and 50% Law) (coming soon)
- The FTES Digest (coming soon)
Other Tools and Resources
- SEM Institutional Self-Assessment
- SEM Institutional Self-Assessment Facilitator's Guide
- SEM Planning FAQ
- FTES Calculator (coming soon)