Cancellation Policy - Per the Senate's cancellation policy
, all no-show attendees who do not submit a cancellation one week prior to the event will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee! REGISTRATION
Pre-registration deadline: Monday October 5th. Please use this link to register. HOTEL & TRAVEL
The meeting will be in Community Rooms 1, 2, and 3, which are located in the Student Center---the rooms front on Parking Lot B. Parking will be free in Lots A and B. Please see the map and directions links below. Map of campus---http://www.arc.losrios.edu/Documents/Map.pdf
Directions to campus---http://www.arc.losrios.edu/About_ARC/Find_ARC_Maps.htm PROGRAM
Final Agenda CTE Regional Meeting 10:00 am. – 3:00 p.m.
- Welcome and Inductions
- Board of Governors Workforce, Job Creation, and a Strong Economy
- Background and Status
- Discussion of Recommendations
- Small group discussions
- What are doing now and could expand?
- What are challenges?
- What do we need to do better?
- Large group discussion
- Present findings
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ASCCC Task Force recommendation
- Concluding Remarks and Next Steps
- ASCCC Fall Plenary Session
- January CTE Curriculum Institute
- May CTE Leadership Institute
- Sign up for CTE Faculty Listserv
- Volunteer to serve at the State-Level